Using Rootways Advance Sitemaps has many benefits, not only easier navigation and better visibility by search engines. Sitemaps offer the opportunity to inform search engines immediately about any changes on your site.
A Rootways Advance Sitemap is a good way to tell search engines that your website is available and that it can be crawledby them.
Rootways Advance Sitemaps is an important SEO factor that should not be underestimated, when you are trying to establish your SEO strategy.
A sitemap will help your website to be more influential
Let’s take a look at its Features below:
- Rootways Advance Sitemap shows an easy-to-follow overview of your site.
- SEO friendly sitemap.
- Provides text links to every page and categories of your site.
- Quickly shows visitors how to get to a particular product webpage.
- Dynamically adds your main categories, sub categories to any level to the site map, i.e. if you add any new category or sub category, you do not need to worry about updating the site map as it would get updated automatically.
- Dynamically add CMS pages to site map.
- You have a choice to exclude selected page or categories from sitemap.
- It will display only active categories, sub categories and pages.
- Responsive site map will fit perfectly well on any size device, tablet or any desktop monitor.
- Manage it easily from your Magento store Admin under configuration tab.
- You have choice to display what you want in display categories, pages and/or contact form.
- Advance Sitemap provides with you all CMS page and category tree structure with jQuery tree view.
- Support by Rootways to help you solve any difficulties using Mega Menu.
It provides settings about display category or CMS pages in site map. It is compatible with Magento 1.5 and above.
You can access sitemap on front-end as follows:
2. HOW TO USE AND CONFIGURE
This section will show you how to configure Rootways Advance Sitemap and how to use it, also show you how to show/hide specific category and page link on sitemap. It’s very easy and fast!
You have to manage Rootways Advance Sitemap from two place, first one from Configuration setting and second one from category section.
2.1 General Settings:
This section will show you how to manage Advance Sitemap from Configuration settings.
Go to Admin -> System -> Configuration -> Rootways (Left sidebar -> Root Advance Sitemap)
Below is the screen shot of Settings for Root Advance Sitemap and also it’s detailed description.
- Active Categories: Show/Hide links of categories from sitemap.
- Active Site Pages: Show/Hide links of CMS Pages from sitemap.
- Active Contact: Show/Hide link of contact us from sitemap.
2.2 Sitemap Management:
This section will show you how to manage Root Advance Sitemap for specific categories and CMS pages.
Manage sitemap from Category.
Go to Admin -> Catalog -> Manage Categories. Here you can see ‘Display in Sitemap’ option under General tab with every categories.
Select Yes/No from ‘Display in Sitemap’ dropdown with any specific category and Show/Hide link of specific category to sitemap. You can Show/Hide main as well sub category to sitemap using this option.
Below is the screen shot of ‘Display in Sitemap’ option under Admin category.
Manage sitemap from CMS Pages.
Go to Admin -> CMS -> Pages. Open any page then click ‘Content’ tab, here you can see ‘Display in Sitemap’ option.
Select Yes/No from ‘Display in Sitemap’ dropdown and Show/Hide link of CMS Page to sitemap. You can set it with any CMS Page.
Below is the screen shot of ‘Display in Sitemap’ option under CMS Page.
FRONT – END LAYOUT OF ADVANCE SITEMAP
⇒ Desktop View
⇒ Mobile View
⇒ Tablet View
That’s how easy and effective it is to use Root Advance Sitemap on your Ecommerce Website.
Please contact us for your any query regarding Magento and custom web-development of ecommerce website.
Please give us your feedback and comment on our extension.
Our Shop: https://rootways.com/shop/
Email: [email protected]
Our team is working on the newer version of Rootways Advance Sitemap for you with an extra ordinary feature that you have never seen with any extension!!!