- After purchasing the Rootways Authorize.net Payment Module extension you will receive an email from us with your Domain License Key. Use this License Key for activating extension for your Magento website.If you haven’t received any email, please contact our support team by emailing at [email protected] (NOTE: Please read our License Terms and Conditions carefully before using our products.)
- Use FTP Client (e.g. FileZilla or WinSCP) to upload all files and folders of the extension to your Magento site. Unzip the extension package file and upload it on the root directory of your Magento 2 website installation.
- After unzipping extension file, you can see “Authorizecim” directory at app/code/Rootways/.
- After uploading, run this command from SSH php bin/magento setup:upgrade.
- After that run this command from SSH only if your Magento 2 website is in “Production” mode php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy.
How to activate the extension?
- Go to your Magento website admin -> STORES -> Configuration -> ROOTWAYS EXTENSIONS -> Authorize.net Payment.
- Here you can see “License Key” text field. Enter license key sent by us on your registered email.
- Here you can see another field “Is Multi Store”. Set it to “Yes” if your Magento website is a multi-store setup with different URLs at the front-end. (NOTE: if your website is multi-store setup but do not has different URLs based on store view or website then set
it to “NO”)
- Click “Save Config” button and if your license key is valid for your domain then Status will be Extension Activated.
- Now you can enable extension from Admin -> STORES -> Configuration -> SALES -> Payment Methods -> Payment Module for Authorize.net (by Rootways Inc.)
Guide for Apple Pay Users Only
- How to enable Apple Pay for authorize.net account?
Please refer this link https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/features/inapp.html#Apple_Pay (If you want us to do this process then email us at
[email protected] and we will do it for you with additional cost)
- Where to add generated .pem file in Magento?
After generating .pem file from you Apple Pay account take this file and put it to this
location “/app/code/Rootways/Authorizecim/certs” on your Magento website FTP.
Important: If your payment mode is live then the name of this .pem file is “applepay-live-cert.pem” or if payment mode is test then name of file is “apple-pay-testcert.pem”.
NOTE : If you are still having any issues or have questions about our extension, please feel free to email us at [email protected] with all your questions and we will be more than happy to assist you.