Table of Contents
- Magento Bambora payment gateway extension specializes for capturing payment from credit and debit card to your Beanstream account.
- Rootways Bambora Extension is very easy to install and configure. Just enable payment method, add your Bambora information and you can use Bambora Payment Method for your website.
- No technical knowledge required!
- Choose payment action as Authorize Only or Authorize and Capture.
- Refund payment from Magento 2 website.
- Secure payment method.
- Set minimum and maximum order total for allow payment method.
- Easy to install and configure.
- User Friendly Interface.
- Reliable and Prompt Support by Rootways
2. HOW TO USE AND CONFIGURE
This section will guide you to configure Rootways Bambora Payment Gateway Extension. It’s very easy and fast!
2.1 License Key Settings:
- Log in to Admin Panel and then click STORES -> Configuration -> ROOTWAYS EXTENSIONS -> Bambora Payment -> Settings.
- Below is the screen shot of Bambora Payment Gateway license key settings. Please enter license key for this extension that was emailed by us to you after your purchase
2.2 Bambora Payment Method Management: :
- Go to STORES -> Configuration -> SALES -> Payment Methods -> Bambora Payment Method -> By Rootways Inc
- You can see below screen. Fill up all required detail and save it.
- Enable: You can enable/disable this payment method using this option.
- Title: Title of the payment method to be visible at front side.
- Payment Mode: Choose whether its test or live mode of payment method
- Merchant ID – Test Account: Add merchant ID of Bambora test account.
- API access passcode – Test Account: Add passcode of Bambora test account.
- Merchant ID – Live Account: Add merchant ID of Bambora live account.
- API access passcode – Live Account: Add passcode of Bambora live account.
- Credit Card Types: Choose type of credit cards that you want to display at front-end.
- New order status: Choose whether new order status is pending or processing.
- Payment Action: Choose whether it’s Authorized Only or Authorized and Capture.
- Payment from Applicable Countries: Choose whether you want to allow payment method for all or specific countries only.
- Payment from Specific Countries: Select countries in which you want to allow this payment method.
- Minimum Order Total: Add minimum order amount applicable for this payment method
- Maximum Order Total: Add maximum order amount applicable for this payment method
- Sort Order: Sort order of this payment method at checkout page
- Enable CVC Verification: If set to ‘No’ then CVC will not be checked while placing order.
- Enable Zip-code Verification: If set to ‘Yes’ then the transaction will be allowed only if zip code entered for billing address for the same credit card details
- Send Billing Address Details: If set to ‘Yes’ then billing address will be sent with each transaction.
- Send Shipping Address Details: If set to ‘Yes’ then shipping address will be sent with each transaction and you will see shipping details under Bambora transaction in your Bambora account.
- After setting up Bambora Payment Method you can see it on the checkout page, as in the screenshot below. Now you can capture ample amount of orders using Bambora.
- That’s how easy it is to use Bambora Payment Gateway extension by Rootways. Please contact us for any queries regarding Magento and custom web-development of E-commerce websites.