Table of Contents
Magento Elavon payment gateway extension specializes for capturing payment from credit and debit card to your Elavon account.
Rootways Elavon Extension is very easy to install and configure. Just enable payment method, add your Elavon information and you can use Elavon Payment Method for your website.
No technical knowledge required!
- Choose payment action as Authorize Only or Authorize and Capture.
- Refund payment from Magento 2 website.
- Secure payment method.
- Set minimum and maximum order total for allow payment method.
- Easy to install and configure.
- User Friendly Interface.
- Reliable and Prompt Support by Rootways.
2. HOW TO USE AND CONFIGURE
This section will guide you to configure Rootways Elavon Payment Gateway Extension. It’s very easy and fast!
2.1 License Key Settings:
Log in to Admin Panel and then click STORES → Configuration → Rootways Extensions → Elavon Payment → Settings.
Below is the screen shot of Elavon Payment Gateway license key settings. Please enter license key for this extension that was emailed by us to you after your purchase
2.2 Elavon Payment Method Management:
Go to STORES → Configuration → SALES → Payment Methods → Elavon Payment Method – By Rootways Inc.
You can see below screen. Fill up all required detail and save it.
- Enable: You can enable/disable this payment method using this option.
- Title: Title of the payment method to be visible at front side.
- Test Mode: Choose whether to enable/disable the test mode.
- Merchant ID/Account ID: Add merchant ID of the Elavon account.
- User ID: Add merchant ID of the Elavon account.
- Pin (Usually 64 characters): Add Pin of the Elavon account.
- Credit Card Types: Choose type of credit cards that you want to display at front-end.
- Payment Action: Choose whether it’s Authorized Only or Authorized and Capture.
- New order status: Choose whether new order status is pending or processing.
- Payment from Applicable Countries: Choose whether you want to allow payment method for all or specific countries only.
- Payment from Specific Countries: Select countries in which you want to allow this payment method.
- Multi Currency: Set to ‘Yes’ if multiple currency is enabled in your Elavon account.
- Minimum Order Total: Add minimum order amount applicable for this payment method.
- Maximum Order Total: Add maximum order amount applicable for this payment method.
- Sort Order: Sort order of this payment method at checkout page.
- Enable CVC Verification: If set to ‘No’ then CVC will not be checked while placing order.
- Enable Address Verification: If set to ‘Yes’ then the transaction will be allowed only if Address entered for billing address for the same credit card details.
- Send Billing Address Details: If set to ‘Yes’ then billing address will be sent with each transaction.