FAQ stands for ‘Frequently Asked Questions’, a well written and organized FAQ page has the same order of importance as Home and other main CMS pages. If you spend too much time and money on website emails & customer-service calls answering the same set of questions to your customers about your services or products; then including Rootways FAQs in your website can benefit you in many ways financially and also make your website’s user experience better than ever!
No technical knowledge required!You can flexibly set up your FAQ page as per your requirements.
You don’t need to worry about your site speed. Rootways FAQs doesn’t affect your site speed.
Let’s take a look at its Features below:
- Manage Categories of FAQs and edit it anytime from admin.
- Sort order of Categories to display accordingly on FAQ page on front end.
- Enable/Disable specific Category of FAQs in a single click.
- Add FAQ Title and its Answers in Description to display it on front end.
- Group the FAQs by assigning them Categories.
- Most FAQs: Tell your users which questions are most frequently asked by assigning the questions to this Category.
- Display Q&A in collapsible pull-out panels making space for more questions.
- Refer specific topic by keyword search for FAQs which shows keywords not only inquestions but also answers
- Easy to Install and Configure, User Friendly Interface.
- Reliable and Prompt Support by Rootways to help you solve any difficulties in using FAQs extension.
2. HOW TO USE AND CONFIGURE
This section will show you how to configure Rootways FAQs Extension. It’s very easy and fast!
2.1 General Settings:
This section will show you how to manage FAQs from Configuration settings. Log in to Admin Panel and then click System -> Configuration -> Rootways (Left sidebar) -> FAQs. See the below Screen shot of FAQs Settings and along with detailed description of each setting.
- Enable: Enable/Disable FAQs using this setting.
- Domain Mode: Choose Live or Development mode.
- Domain: If Live Mode is selected, then enter live domain URL that was entered at the time of purchase of the extension or if you’ve selected Development Mode then enter development domain URL that you entered for the purchase of the extension
- License key: Enter License key that was sent to you by Rootways shop via email.
- Number of FAQs per page: Add the number of FAQ you want to display on each page.
- Page Title: Enter the title of the FAQ page on front end.
- Meta Keywords: Add all relative keywords for your FAQ page that can also help with your website’s SEO.
- Meta Description: Here you can add Meta description for your front end FAQ page.
2.2 FAQs Management:
This section will show you how to manage FAQs. Go to Admin -> FAQs -> Manage FAQs.
Add FAQs: Click on ‘Add FAQs’ button from top right toadd new FAQs, when you click on ‘Add FAQ’ button you will see a page like screenshot as below.
There are 6 fields under FAQ General Tab.
-Title:Title of the Question.
-Description: Answer to the specific question, introduction of your product or particular service.
-Category: Select the category for the question and group that categories’ questions together.
-Most Frequently: Select ‘Yes’ to feature all the questions that are most frequently asked by the users otherwise ‘No’. This category will display above all other categories.
-Sort Order: Enter the order you want this question to be displayed at.
-Status: Select ‘Enabled’ to display the question on front end and ‘Disabled’ if you don’t want to display the question.
After filling all required information for FAQs click on ‘Save’ or ‘Save andContinue Edit’. Now check the front-end of your website, reload it and you’ll be able to see the group of category for FAQs, Search bar for keyword search and FAQs in collapsible manner.
Manage FAQ List From Admin:
You can see the list of all FAQs under Admin -> FAQs -> Manage FAQs. You can search FAQs by Title, Description, Category, Most Frequently, Sort Order and Status. You can edit FAQ by clicking on edit action or click on any FAQ. Default order of FAQs is based on ascending Sort Oder of FAQs. Below is the screenshot that features FAQs list:
You can also deleteany FAQ. To delete any question, edit or click on the question and then ‘Delete’ button. You can see the ‘Delete’ button in screenshot below:
Manage FAQ Categories From Admin:
You can organize questions for particular topic by assigning them to a category. You can manage FAQ categories from Admin -> FAQs -> Manage Categories. You can Add, Edit and Delete any category of FAQ from this tab. Add sort order and status of the Category. Categories will be shown as per sort order and you can set ‘Enabled’/’Disabled’ status for the category if you want it to be displayed or temporarily removed from the categories list.
3. FRONT END:
After successfully install our FAQ extension, automatically generate URL for FAQ page at front end and you can access FAQ page using below URL.
All the categories that you have added for the FAQs will be shown in the Left sidebar. Simply click on the Category name to see all the FAQs related to that particular category on the right side. All the FAQs are listed on the right side in collapsible pull-out manner meaning the answers for the questions will be revealed when clicked on the question.
Want to refer particular topic without having to go through all the questions?! Then just search the keyword related to the topic in the Search bar above the questions. You’ll be able to see the questions with that keyword as well as answers featuring the keyword.
Rootways FAQs extension gives you the facility to include Pagination in your FAQ page without having to write a single line of code! Just add how many questions you want to be shown in a page from ‘FAQs’ -> ‘Configuration’ -> ‘Number of FAQs per page’ field.
Another unique feature of Rootways FAQs extension is that the FAQ page of your website is changed using AJAX without thewhole page being loaded. Use of AJAX for the FAQ page greatly improves your website’s performance as it delivers quick responses.
RESPONSIVE FAQs Page:
Rootways FAQs Extension is fully Responsive and flexible. Our Fully Responsive FAQs Extension refers that your website will have the same user experience on any device having different screen sizes. It suggests that our extension is adjustable to any screen size.
That’s how easy it is to use FAQs extension by Rootways. Please contact us for any queries regarding Magento and custom web-development of E-commerce websites.
Our team is working on the newer version of Rootways FAQs with an extra ordinary feature that you’ve never seen with any extension!!!