User Guide Version 1.0.0 Table of Contents
- Magento Chase payment gateway extension specializes for capturing payment from credit and debit card to your Chase account.
- Rootways Chase Extension is very easy to install and configure. Just enable payment method, add your Chase information and you can use Chase Payment Method for your website.
- No technical knowledge required!
- Choose payment action as Authorize Only or Authorize and Capture
- Refund payment from Magento 2 website
- Secure payment method.
- Set minimum and maximum order total for allow payment method
- Easy to install and configure.
- User Friendly Interface.
- Reliable and Prompt Support by Rootways
2. HOW TO USE AND CONFIGURE
This section will guide you to configure Rootways Chase Payment Gateway Extension. It’s very easy and fast!
2.1 License Key Settings:
- Log in to Admin Panel and then click STORES -> Configuration -> ROOTWAYS EXTENSIONS -> Chase Payment -> Settings
- Below is the screen shot of Chase Payment Gateway license key settings. Please enter license key for this extension that was emailed by us to you after your purchase.
2.2 Chase Payment Method Management:
- Go to STORES -> Configuration -> SALES -> Payment Methods -> Chase Payment Method -> By Rootways Inc.
- You can see below screen. Fill up all required detail and save it.
- Enable: You can enable/disable this payment method using this option.
- Title: Title of the payment method to be visible at front side.
- Gateway URL: Add the Gateway URL of the Chase account.
- Username: Add the username for the Chase account.
- Password: Add the password for the Chase account.
- Merchant ID: Add Merchant ID of the Chase account.
- Terminal ID: Add Terminal ID of the Chase account.
- Bin: Add Bin of the Chase account.
- Credit Card Types: Choose type of credit cards that you want to display at front-end
- Payment Action: Choose whether it’s Authorized Only or Authorized and Capture.
- New order status: Choose whether new order status is pending or processing.
- Payment from Applicable Countries: Choose whether you want to allow payment method for all or specific countries only
- Payment from Specific Countries: Select countries in which you want to allow this payment method.
- Minimum Order Total: Add minimum order amount applicable for this payment method
- Maximum Order Total: Add maximum order amount applicable for this payment method.
- Sort Order: Sort order of this payment method at checkout page.
- After setting up Chase Payment Method you can see it on the checkout page, as in the screenshot below. Now you can capture ample amount of orders using Chase.
- That’s how easy it is to use Chase Payment Gateway extension by Rootways. Please contact us for any queries regarding Magento and custom web-development of E-commerce websites.