- After purchasing the ‘Rootways Elavon Credit Card Payment Module’ extension you will receive an email from us with your Domain License Key. Use this Domain and License Key to activate the extension for your Magento website. If you don’t receive an email please contact our support team by emailing at [email protected] (Note: Please read our License Terms and Conditions carefully before using our products.)
- Use FTP Client (e.g. FileZilla or WinSCP) to upload all files and folders of the extension to your Magento site. Unzip the extension package file into the root directory of your Magento 2 website installation.
- After unzipping the extension file, you will be able to see the “Elavon” directory at app/code/Rootways/.
- After uploading this, run this command from SSH php bin/magento setup:upgrade.
- Then, run this command from SSH only if your Magento 2 website is in “Production” mode php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy.
- After running the above script, you will be able to see the Elavon payment method in the payment method section of admin.
How to activate the extension?
- Go to your Magento website admin -> STORES -> Configuration -> ROOTWAYS EXTENSIONS -> Elavon Payment.
- Here you will be able to see the “License Key” text field. Enter the license key sent by us to your registered email.
- Here you’ll see another field “Is Multi Store”. Set it to “Yes” if your Magento website is a multi-store setup with different URLs at the front-end. (NOTE: If your website is multi-store setup but does not has different URLs based on store view or website, set it to “NO”)
- Click the “Save Config” button and if your license key is valid for your domain then the Status will appear as Extension Activated
- Now you can enable the extension from Admin -> STORES -> Configuration -> SALES -> Payment Methods -> Elavon Payment Method – By Rootways Inc.
How to Get API Details
Follow the steps below to get below Converge/Elavon APIs details
- Account ID
- User ID
- Step 1: Login to your account using this link
- Step 2: View the screenshot below to get “Account ID”
- Step 3: Go to USER > Find/Edit (NOTE: If you have not created a user before then Create a new user)
- Step 4: Click the Find button
- Step 5: Click on your username.
- Step 6: From here take “User ID” and “Pin”
- If still you have any question on how to get Converge (Elavon) APIs details then please email Elavon support at [email protected]
- NOTE: If you are still having any issues or have questions about our extension, feel free to email us at [email protected] with all your questions and we will be more than happy to assist you.