- After purchasing the ‘Rootways Purolator Shipping Module’ extension, you will receive an email from us with your Domain License Key. Use this Domain and License Key to activate the extension for your Magento website. If you don’t receive an email, please contact our support team by emailing at [email protected] (Note: Please read our License Terms and Conditions carefully before using our products.)
- Use FTP Client (e.g. FileZilla or WinSCP) to upload all files and folders of the extension to your Magento site. After connecting to your website, using FTP, create a “Rootways” directory under app/code/ then create a “Purolator” directory under app/code/Rootways.
- After creating the above directories, extract the extension zip file and upload under app/code/Rootways/Purolator directory.
- After uploading, run this command from SSH php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- After running the above script, you will be able to see the Purolator Shipping method in the shipping method section of admin.
NOTE: If you are still having any issues or have questions about our extension, feel free to email us at [email protected] with all your questions and we will be more than happy to assist you.