Magento Beanstream payment gateway extension for capturing payment from credit and debit card to your Beanstream account.
Rootways Beanstream Extension is very easy to install and configure. Just enable payment method, add your Beanstream information and you can use Beanstream Payment Method for your website.
No technical knowledge required!
Let’s take a look at its Features below:
- Choose payment action as Authorize Only or Authorize and Capture
- Refund payment from Magento website.
- Set new order status as pending or processing.
- Secure payment method.
- Set minimum and maximum order total for allow payment method.
- Easy to install and configure.
- User Friendly Interface
- Reliable and Prompt Support by Rootways to help you solve any difficulties in using Free Gift Item extension.
2. HOW TO USE AND CONFIGURE
This section will show you how to configure Rootways Beanstream Payment Gateway Extension. It’s very easy and fast!
2.1 General Settings:
To manage Beanstream Extension from Configuration Settings, do as follows. Log in to Admin Panel and then click System -> Configuration -> Rootways (Left sidebar) -> Beanstream Payment Gateway.
Below is the screen shot of Beanstream Payment Gateway Settings and also the detailed description of each settingoption.
- Domain Mode: Choose Live or Development mode
- Domain: If Live Mode is selected, then enter live domain URL that was entered at the time of purchase of the extension or if you’ve selected Development Mode then enter development domain URL that you entered for the purchase of the extension.
- License key: Enter License key that was sent to you by Rootways shop via email.
2.2 Beanstream Payment Method Management:
This section will show you how to manage Beanstream Payment Method from Magento Admin Panel.
Go to Admin -> Configuration -> Payment Methods -> Beanstream Payment Gateway.
You can see below screen.Fill up all required detail and save it.
- Enable: You can enable/disable this payment method using this option
- Title: Title of the payment method to be visible at front side.
- Test Mode: Choose whether its test or live mode of payment method.
- Merchant ID: Add Beanstream merchant ID.
- Passcode: Add Beanstream passcode.
- Credit Card Types: Choose type of credit cards that you want to display at front-end.
- New order status: Choose whether new order status is pending or processing.
- Payment Action: Choose type of transaction, whether it’s Authorized Only or Authorized and Capture.
- Payment from Applicable Countries: Choose whether you want to allow payment method for all or specific countries.
- Payment from Specific Countries: Select countries in which you want to allow this payment method.
- Minimum Order Total: Add minimum order amount applicable for this payment method.
- Maximum Order Total: Add maximum order amount applicable for this payment method.
- Sort Order: Sort order of this payment method at checkout page.
FRONT END :
After setting up Beanstream Payment Method you can see it on the checkout page. Now you can capture ample amount of order using Beanstream. You can see payment method like below screenshot on the checkout page.
That’s how easy it is to use Beanstream Payment Gateway extension by Rootways. Please contact us for any queries regarding Magento and custom web-development of E-commerce websites.
Our Shop: https://rootways.com/shop/
Email: [email protected]