- After purchasing the ‘Rootways Mega Menu 2’ extension you will receive an email from us with your Domain License Key. Use this Domain and License Key for activating Mega Menu extension for your Magento website. If you haven’t received any email please contact our support team by emailing at [email protected](Note: Please read our License Terms and Conditions carefully before using our products.)
- Use FTP Client (e.g. FileZilla or WinSCP) to upload all files and folders of the extension to your Magento site. After connect to your website using FTP create “Rootways” directory under app/code/ then create “Megamenu” directory under app/code/Rootways
- After creating directories, extract extension zip file and upload under app/code/Rootways/Megamenu directory.
- After uploading, run this command from SSH php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- After running above script you can see mega menu extension at front side.
- First time after installation of Rootways Mega Menu you will see simple dropdown of Categories and Sub Categories from the main menu. To modify Mega Menu options you can login to Magento Admin→ PRODUCTS→ Categories and select Category to modify. You will see an additional section called “Rootways Menu” from where you can define Menu type based on your requirements.
- Follow below steps if you want to completely remove our mega menu from your Magento 2 website.
- Step 1: Open “eav_attribute” table of your database and delete all entries of our mega menu.usually, those entries start with. “megamenu_” (check below screenshot)
- Step 2:Then open “setup_module” and delete “Rootways_Megamenu” entire.
- Step 3:Now remove all files and folder of our extension from /app/code and run these commands from your website docroot. php bin/magento setup:upgrade
NOTE: If you are still having any issues or have questions about our extension, please feel free to email us at [email protected] with all your questions and we will be more than happy to assist you.