1) How to import Vend products to Magento?
Below is APIs for import simple, configurable, and bundle products from Vend to Magento.
VEND PRODUCT APIs.
i) Add Simple Products: www.YOURDOMAIN/index.php/vend/index/addproductfromvend
ii) Add Configurable Products: www.YOURDOMAIN/index.php/vend/index/addconfigproductfromvend?page=1
ii) Add Bundle Products: www.YOURDOMAIN/index.php/vend/index/addbundleproductfromvend?page=1
Please take care of below things when adding products from Vend to Magento.
– Product SKU must be same in Vend and Magento.
– Configurable product attribute value must be added to Magento same as vend, e.g. if size attribute has two values like small and large then in Magento these two values must be there in size attribute.
– Always first import all simple products (Always run simple product API) then import configurable and bundle products.
– Make sure all simple products imported to Magento from Vend before import configurable and bundle products.
– Change page number to 2 then 3 and so on in configurable and bundle API after import first-page products e.g. www.YOURDOMAIN/index.php/vend/index/addconfigproductfromvend?page=2
2) How to update product qty, price and special price from Vend to Magento.
NOTE: If you like then we can set the cron job for below API for update data from Vend to Magento automatically.
3) How to import Vend customers to Magento?
Run below API of Rootways vend extension for import Vend customers to Magento.
We can also set Cron job for run this API automatically after specific time period.
4) How to add product From Magento to Vend?
When you will add any products to Magento it will automatically add to Magento.
5) How order adds from Magento to Vend.
When any new order came to your Magento website, this order will be automatically adding to Vend POS.
6) How customers add from Magento to Vend.
When any new customer register in your Magento website, this customer will be automatically adding to Vend POS.